Companies and investors are faced with continued ESG and sustainability challenges as reporting and compliance becomes more complex, new standards for public and private companies arise across jurisdictions, and the need for execution expertise becomes more critical and high stakes.
Fortunately a thriving start-up sector of SaaS platforms and tools is providing enterprises with cutting edge tools and advice across a range of domain areas, from carbon accounting to supply chain assessment.
We periodically update this list so if you have an idea, or are running a start-up that addresses ESG needs, contact us at info@edunomix or leave a comment below.
And for research and data resources outside of SaaS, go to our Resources list here.
- Carbo Culture
- Climate Trace
Climate Action and Execution
Natural Capital Valuation
- Biodiversity Impact Metric
- Integrated Biodiversity Assessment Tool (IBAT)
- Corporate Ecosystem Valuation
- Trase Finance
- Science Based Target Network (SBTN)
- ENCORE (Exploring Natural Capital Opportunities, Risks and Exposure)
- TNFD (Taskforce for Nature Related Financial Disclosures)
- Finance Sector Supplement to the Natural Capital Protocol (UNEPFI)
- Global Biodiversity Framework
- Soft Commodity Risk Platform (SCRIP)
ESG Investor Reporting
Sustainability Management for Enterprises
ESG and Sustainability Reporting