We’re a research and corporate advisory firm specializing in global education, workforce technologies, and ESG/sustainability across global and emerging markets.
For over a decade we have provided corporate development, investment research, pre-IPO advisory, and buy/sell side M&A support to start-ups, mid-market companies, universities, MNCs and public sector institutions as they expand their emerging market presence, invest in new products and services, explore new markets and acquire new partners.
Our practice areas are built around finding innovative solutions for our clients in the world’s most dynamic but often challenging markets, while adopting the most relevant environmental, social and governance (ESG) principles to optimize both their financial returns and social impact.
Find out how we can help you.
Follow our latest insights:
- Global Scarring: Investment RoundUp
- China’s massive skills gap
- Taking SPACs to School
- Open innovation is the new job interview
- Fintech, Student Debt and a Free Lunch
- M&A: Coronavirus and Cross-Border Investment
- GES 20: Putting the X in Globalization?
- Human Capital in the Age of Pandemics
- Black Swans and the Future of Learning and Work
- Will the Rest of the World Eat Your Lunch?
- Investing in the Future of (Highly Skilled) Underemployment
- The Future of Work is in Emerging Markets
- Tracking China’s Global Education Footprint
- Next in Emerging Markets: Confronting a Jobless Future
- Talent, Training and AI: How Asia is (Again) Emerging as the World’s Laboratory
Receive our research in your inbox.