We’re a research and advisory firm focused on building sustainable ventures and high-impact investments across emerging and global markets.
For over a decade we have provided market research, consulting, corporate development, pre-IPO advisory, and buy/sell side M&A support to start-ups, mid-market companies, universities, MNCs and public sector institutions as they expand their global presence, invest in sustainable products and services, explore new markets and acquire new partners.
Our practice was built around finding innovative solutions for our clients in the world’s most dynamic but challenging markets, while adopting the most financially relevant and decision-useful sustainability practices to optimize both investment returns and societal impact.
Find out how we can help you.
Follow our latest insights:
- Global Zero – Tools
- Global Zero – Data and Resources
- Global Scarring: Investment RoundUp
- China’s massive skills gap
- Taking SPACs to School
- Open innovation is the new job interview
- Fintech, Student Debt and a Free Lunch
- M&A: Coronavirus and Cross-Border Investment
- GES 20: Putting the X in Globalization?
- Human Capital in the Age of Pandemics
- Black Swans and the Future of Learning and Work
- Will the Rest of the World Eat Your Lunch?
- Investing in the Future of (Highly Skilled) Underemployment
- The Future of Work is in Emerging Markets
- Tracking China’s Global Education Footprint
Get our research in your inbox.