We’re a research and corporate advisory firm specializing in education, workforce ventures, and sustainable finance across Asia and other emerging regions.
For over a decade we have provided market research, corporate development, pre-IPO advisory, and buy/sell side M&A support to start-ups, mid-market companies, universities, MNCs and public sector institutions as they expand their global presence, invest in new products and services, explore new markets and acquire new partners.
Our practice areas are built around finding innovative solutions for our clients in the world’s most dynamic but challenging markets, while adopting the most financially relevant and decision-useful sustainability practices to optimize both investment returns and societal impact.
Find out how we can help you.
Follow our latest insights:
- Global Scarring: Investment RoundUp
- China’s massive skills gap
- Taking SPACs to School
- Open innovation is the new job interview
- Fintech, Student Debt and a Free Lunch
- M&A: Coronavirus and Cross-Border Investment
- GES 20: Putting the X in Globalization?
- Human Capital in the Age of Pandemics
- Black Swans and the Future of Learning and Work
- Will the Rest of the World Eat Your Lunch?
- Investing in the Future of (Highly Skilled) Underemployment
- The Future of Work is in Emerging Markets
- Tracking China’s Global Education Footprint
- Next in Emerging Markets: Confronting a Jobless Future
- Talent, Training and AI: How Asia is (Again) Emerging as the World’s Laboratory
Get our research in your inbox.