Global Education Company (UK, US, Asia)
Client is a PE-backed leading global firm entering the US market with a Build v Buy decision but limited prior market knowledge. Required a full analysis of market opportunity and a viable pathway to scale in limited time.
- Research on segment expansion and competitive viability leading to M&A plan based on distinct areas of business under the Group.
- Prepared and qualified acquisition targets.
- Supported M&A process through approach and negotiations.
Venture-backed Enterprise (US, Emerging Markets)
Client is backed by education venture investors and sought 100% sale. Asset was close to distressed but solid fundamentals pointed to renewed value and global operations expansion for new buyer.
- Created investment thesis and proposal based on global research input and comparative.
- Established valuation data and related ranges.
- Managed sale process from investor targeting through to diligence and closing.